Aqua dressers x2 - SOLD

Aaaaaaqua. {Sigh.}I LOVE aqua. It's such a happy and cheerful color. The vast majority of all the pieces that I do have some shade of Aqua, Turquoise or Blue in them. These two twin beauties represent some of my favorite work. These vintage dressers had definitely seen better days when I first laid my eyes on them. A LOT of love later, they're looking bright, cheery and in excellent, restored condition. I painted them my favorite shade of aqua and then distressed them in all the right places. They remind me of a piece that I recently spotted in the Ballard Design catalog. Now they're worthy to live in just about any space in your home! Use one as a side table in your living room, a dresser, bedside table, or even a console table to hide your keys. I even debated keeping one for a TV stand in my living room. Endless possibilities... and every time you look at them you'll smile. I promise.






No comments:

Post a Comment