Our house

Hello everyone!
It's been a little white since I've posted... boy have I been busy! We are hosting our extended Family on my  Mom's side for Christmas this year, and it's been GREAT motivation to finish a few projects around the house!



For the past year and half, we've had some main floor windows that have needed painting to match our white trim, among other things. The past couple of weeks have been wonderfully productive and I am happy to announce that we are *finally* completely finished with our main floor! YAY! I am so excited to share it with you all.... I plan to do a series of upcoming posts introducing you to every room in the house, along with tons of DIY tutorials on everything from stenciled curtains to rustic wood plank walls.

Here's a little sneak peek of what's to come! Can you guess which rooms these are?? Stay tuned!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment