Chicken wire storage cabinet - SOLD

Now that the snow is melting and the weather is *finally* beginning to warm up, we are back in business! I am so looking forward to introducing some new pieces to you all! Here's the first of some good ones to come...

 This beautiful storage cabinet is painted in my signature aqua color, distressed and glazed. Then topped off with some vintage glass knobs and rustic chicken wire. I am literally in love with this piece!


A great option for storing serveware in your dining room


The back is lined with wainscoting... LOVE!

The sides are also wainscoted. I love the way the glaze seeps into the cracks to add such detail!

How much to you love the vintage charm of the crystal knobs?
The two drawers on the bottom are perfect for storing anything you'd like to have hidden.

 Any takers? This will make a perfect addition to somebody's foyer, bathroom, kitchen or my favorite: dining room!

No comments:

Post a Comment