Custom dining table & chairs for Laura!

More fun to share!

Remember way back last summer when it was warm and beautiful outside? Remember when I shared these fun, eclectic chairs with you? I adore the mismatched/multicolor look and, as a side note, I'm really beginning to miss those warm days right about now....


The chairs were for a client that I've been doing a lot of interior work for. I was recently at her house and snapped a few quick pics of the dining set all together! It totally reminds me of summer... seeing those colors again just puts me in a good mood!


I also refinished her dining table for her and it's one of my favorite pieces of all time. You are not going to believe what I am about to tell you...


Ready?


Laura, the client, purchased the table at Goodwill for:



Wait for it...


WAIT


FOR


IT...


THIRTY-FIVE DOLLARS.


Can you believe that? I'm SO jealous....


It just goes to show that a good eye for unique furniture and some hard work can really pay off! 







Do you love it?


Do you have an old $35 goodwill table lying around somewhere?


Let's make it fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment