Custom Teal Mismatched Dining Chairs

I just finished another custom order for dining chairs and this might be my favorite yet! I am so excited to show you all :)

I've been working on a client's dining room revamp and the couple recently purchased an amazing {and HUGE} rustic table from Pottery Barn. It expands to something like 9 or 10 feet long! This definitely called for LOTS of fun chairs.

TEN to be exact.

When discussing the plan, we decided that mis-matched was the way to go. It's fun, it's unique, it's one-of-a-kind. Everything is tied together through color and fabric so it looks like one uniform set. But each chair has it's own story, patina, and unique look.

My favorite thing about mis-matched dining rooms?

If you ever expand your family.... or even need more seating for a huge dinner party, it's so easy to add to your collection at any time by finding another fun chair and finishing it with the same paint and fabric.


We decided to shake things up a bit with this design and do sets of 2. I AM IN LOVE. I know, I say that ALL. THE. TIME... but really. Teal with red floral seats... I can't tell you how excited I was when these were finished! I smile every time I look at them :)

They created quite the buzz in our neighborhood, too... lots of slow down's and gawking while I was snapping photos of them. One person stopped to ask if they were for sale. Sorry friends... not this time!

I think my client shared my same sentiments.... she was pretty enthusiastic when we delivered them!

Such a fun project!










Stay tuned for the big reveal of this client's new dining room!

Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment