Amazing Refinished Farmhouse Table - SOLD

Update 8/6/13: This one sold in 2 hours! Sorry everybody there will be more like it! I'll continue to give my blog followers a "head start" before posting it elsewhere... so if you LOVE it, don't wait too long! :)
______________________________________________
This incredible table... where do I begin?

I am so smitten that I think I'm speechless {and that certainly doesn't happen very often... Just ask my husband.}

I picked up this too-amazing-for-words table at an estate sale and knew immediately that it was perfect. Love at first sight!

I completely refinished the top and stained it with a Chestnut/Walnut blend to show all of the amazing character of the wood. I love the warmth of the color.

The super-unique turned legs, which I'm going to have a hard time parting with, are painted in our olive + hazel "vintage white" and distressed.


I think this is one of the coolest pieces that I have come across... so don't let this one pass you by! I am giving a 24 hour head-start to my blog fans before I post this for sale elsewhere. So let me know ASAP if you'd like to see it! In the mean time, enjoy the view.....







No comments:

Post a Comment