A-M-A-Z-I-N-G antique dining table with hidden leaf - SOLD

I'm so excited to share my latest transformation with you! This dining table is so beautiful! It's one of those pieces that is hard to come by for it's amazing distinctive features. I wish they still made furniture like this. Thoughtfully. Every carving, every detail was so thought out.
 I came across it last year right before winter hit and wanted so badly to get started on it right away, but the garage gets too cold here in MN. Our winter ended up lasting a whopping 7. MONTHS. {yes, that's what I said} finally going out with a bang in May after 3 snowstorms in 3 weeks. YUCK. Why do I live here again?
Needless to say, I was SO excited when everything started melting and the garage warmed up! This was first on the list! I wish I could keep it! I know this piece will completely transform someone's dining room and I can't wait to see who ends up with it!





The leaf folds in....
...and hides away :)
















She also has a brother that I haven't started on yet! I plan to finish this to match unless someone places a custom order for it. He will be $550...

2 comments: