Curvy-legged side table - SOLD

 Okay... I think you guys are really going to love this one! It reminds me of the super unique curvy-legged dining table that sold as fast as I could get it posted a few weeks ago. I came across this adorable octagonal accent table recently and immediately snatched it up! I knew with it's gorgeous curves and cool overall silhouette, it would look amazing in a sleek charcoal grey and distressed just a touch.

I really love how it turned out! If you don't know already, I'm obsessed with all things gray and yellow, so I had to stage it with some lovely yellow tulips! Happy Spring!

I'm sure this one will go quickly! Email me if you're interested in it... or if you'd like one of our available unfinished pieces customized like this for you!








 Also, I have {yet another} piece that's similar to this! It's a cool ornate octagonal coffee table that would work perfectly as the centerpiece of a living room! It's not yet been claimed for customization so let me know if you're interested. The coffee table would be $125 finished with a standard paint + distress job, or $175 for a standard paint + distress job *INCLUDING* completely refinishing the tabletop and staining it a different color.
This would also be a great candidate for a chalkboard top, wouldn't it? LOVE IT.



No comments:

Post a Comment