Gorgeous Distressed Buffet - SOLD

You asked for it... I answered! Many of you have been emailing to see when I am going to do another white distressed buffet like the few I did last fall that flew out of here faster than I could believe. Here you go :) And I have another one coming soon too... so stay tuned!

This buffet is seriously awesome. It's ornate carvings and details are endless. It is painted in an antique soft white and distressed through to that cool raised scroll work. It has it's original oil-rubbed-bronze hardware, 4 doors, a silverware/serving drawer, shelves and LOADS of storage. This solid piece is HEAVY! It will last you for years and years to come.


It is neutral enough to fit into any decor, but seriously unique and will be the centerpiece of your amazing dining room! To all of my Mom's out there... this would make a great toy box console to stash those toys away. Also a good candidate for nursery storage! TV stand? Media center? Bar? Endless possibilities. A very versatile piece!


Do not let this one pass you by!

Dimensions: 60" long, 18" deep, 30" tall.






No comments:

Post a Comment