Antique Buffet - SOLD

Here it is finished and looking beautiful! LOVE IT!!!
Remember the amazing antique dining table that I recently posted? Ahhh, I don't think I could have loved that table any more. It was so unique! It was snatched up right away by the sweetest couple ever. I couldn't be happier that it went to such a great Family!


Before
They also had the matching buffet custom refinished and we just delivered it yesterday. They were so excited :) Everything looked amazing in their beautiful house.










Here it is in their home. I just love the mix of vintage an modern, black and white. It looks so great in there!
Stay tuned because they also ordered 6 vintage mis-matched chairs to go along with the set. I can't wait to see how it all turns out! :)

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment