Pair of perfectly mismatched French provincial side tables - SOLD

I just finished the most adorable shabby end tables! I love it when there's an opportunity to intentionally and perfectly mismatch furniture pieces in design. I specifically picked both of these tables for that very reason. They are both French provincial side Tables... One has a storage shelf below, to stylishly display your favorite books or trinkets. The other, has a sizable drawer for keeping items like remote controls and junk hidden :)
The drawer is gorgeously adorned with this piece's original oil rubbed bronze hardware! Once again, I find myself completely unable to scrap such beautiful ornate hardware. Sometimes they are just meant to stick together :)
Their antiqued paint jobs tie them together perfectly! Both are painted and distressed in vintage white and my signature aqua.
A perfectly mismatched addition to any room in your home!
These are $100 each.
Dimensions are:
Side table with shelf: 23.5 x 23.5 x 22 tall.
Side table with drawer: 21 wide x 28 deep x 21.5 tall.
An absolute must-see! 

Before
Before

No comments:

Post a Comment