FOR SALE: Upholstered Corkboard + Chalkboard - $45

So remember a few weeks ago when I posted some fun and bright home decor for sale? {If you didn't get the chance to take a look, definitely check it out there's still a lot left available!

Anyways, I had a super cute little shabby corkboard/chalkboard that sold immediately. I had it's match waiting in the wings and decided to give this one a little extra to really make it pop! It's a chalkboard on top and upholstered corkboard/bulletin board on the bottom. The entire piece is painted my signature aqua color and glazed. LOVE.
This would make a perfect addition to a kitchen, foyer, mudroom or office. I love this in the kitchen to write your grocery list on and peg your recipes to with thumb tacks. 
Also, a little known fact about this piece is that I designed the chalkboard to be reversible. If you so wish, you can open it from the back and flip the chalkboard around to reveal a mirror! In this case, this piece would be SO cute in a vanity or wardrobe area. Use it to organize your jewelry with cute little thumb tacks. Too fun! 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment