Shabby vintage buffet! - SOLD

I know that a few of you were really disappointed when my last vintage buffet redo sold so fast. I always have something waiting in the wings and here she is! I just finished her this morning :)

If you remember the recent custom order I did for Jennifer, (the aqua vintage highboy Dresser) this piece is it's sister. I was hesitant to separate them, but I had such different visions for each one that I ultimately decided it was the best choice.



I just LOVE all of the detailed raised edges and ornate trim. This piece also has it's original oil-rubbed-bronze hardware. So unique! Normally, I would scrap the hardware and replace it with something modern, but these pulls are just too cool to pass up... especially because oil-rubbed-bronze has made such a comeback recently.

I took all of these photos AND did this blog post with my new Blogger app for iphone! Though it's cool and convenient, I couldn't edit the pics to give you a good idea of the true color. I think the photos look a little bluish. This piece is a clean, low-sheen white with the gorgeous dark wood peeking through the distressing.

A MUST-SEE!

Dimensions are: 31" tall x 18" deep x 73.5" wide






So....Who wants it?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment